|Here's a Spinosaurus.|
50 Signs you like Freespace too much.1. You call yourself a Terran.50 Signs you like Freespace too much. by Noguy
2. You don't mind the shape of the human characters at all.
3. You think Halo and Starcraft rip off the three-race dynamic. Four races if you count the Ancients/Xel'naga/Forerunners.
4. You've tried to see what's past that binary star system in Freespace 2.
5. You wanted to fly an Apollo in Freespace 2.
6. You know that the original name of subspace was supposed to be Freespace.
7. When someone leaps from a diving board, you get a vivid flashback of "DIVE! DIVE! DIVE! HIT YOUR BURNERS, PILOT!!!" Yeah, that Juggernaut got me the first time I ever played that mission.
8. You think "Just Another Day" is the funniest thing ever.
9. You get every last reference in "Silent Threat Reborn", and were very upset when the Hope was destroyed.
10. You know how to speak Vasudan. Interesting how an entire species has only one language.
11. You know how to speak Shivan. Good luck making all those electronic pulses.
12. You wish you were a contractor for the GTVA Colossus
Current Residence: New York City|
Favourite genre of music: Rap
Operating System: Windows 7
MP3 player of choice: ipod
Personal Quote: The unexamined life is not worth living
* New information on commissions will be forthcoming soon enough, including paypal commissions. Point commissions will still be an option too, but only for some things *
If you are interested in a picture, contact me and we can work something out on a case-by-case basis. I'm not sure how much time I will have for commissioned pictures, picture requests, or collaborations. I intend to do some of those, however.
I also do writing commissions. If you want me to write a story, a piece done involving your OCs, or something else, please message me. I only accept point commissions, and at a reasonable rate of 10 points for 1000 words, with a 10 point minimum purchase. That means if you want 1000 words, it is 10 points, and if you want 2000 words, it is 20 points. If you want 3000 words, that is 30 points, and 4000 words, 40 points, and so on. These are point commissions only, so no cash is accepted or used, save to purchase the points yourself from DA first. This is a slight price change from an earlier journal, but it is still very reasonable.
Please make sure to tell me a bit about what you want me to write, the names of any characters you want to see, and please answer any questions I may have regarding the setting and characters, to ensure the final product is what you want. I don't do anime, manga, "hetalia", or anything adult rated. I reserve the right to politely decline any commission, if I have reason to believe it does not fit standards or has some other issues.
I can do science fiction as well as fantasy, or even non-fiction genres if you desire. Just make sure to send the points and I will have the piece done in a few days or in the case of longer pieces, a week or more. As a rule of thumb, I have enough time to write 1,000 to 1,500 words a day for commissions, depending on the subject matter. For exceptionally long pieces (100,000 + words), please send me a note and we will work out a point rate and time frame on a case-by-case basis.
For multiple-chapter works, I am open to negotiating a different price, Please ask if you have any questions. More information will be posted as it becomes available, including the possibility of discounts.
If you are interested, comment below or send me a note.
Anyone who watches me (and is on good terms with me) gets a free writing of up to 5000 words. Not once a year or a month, just one free writing. As before, I reserve the right to politely decline anything not in good taste.